Register Your Place for
Resilient Risk Management for the FinCrime Professional in Today’s New Normal
1 Dec 2020 | 10am GMT
The coronavirus pandemic was a shock to world’s entire economic ecosystem, the implications of which still have to play out.
During this discussion, panellists will explore how risk management in the financial crimes sector has and will continue to change as the crisis continues to play out, including:
- How changes to consumer behaviour patterns have affected financial crime monitoring systems
- Recognising fraudulent activity amidst a surge in economic pay outs
- How to ensure operational efficiency: monitoring conduct, ensuring data privacy and secure communication channels in the “new normal” working environment.
- Graham Barrow, Director, The Dark Money Files
- Clive Yip, former Hong Kong MLRO, Global Financial Crime Compliance, Bank of America
- Thomas Ball, Group Money Laundering Officer, N26
- Pranav Naik, Global Head, Financial Crime Compliance and Fraud Risk, Revolut
- Guy Sheppard, Head of APAC Financial Crime, Intelligence and Initiatives, SWIFT
- Rhodri James, Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), NorthRow